Antitrust, Consumer Protection, and Fair Trade Law
The Firm has been acting in the field of antitrust law since the enactment of the Antitrust Law No. 25.156 in 1999. The experience acquired includes all aspects of practice.
Our services in the area
- Advice on Antitrust Law matters.
- Notice of economic concentrations.
- Investigation of anticompetitive conduct.
- Defense before the National Commission for Antitrust Regulation.
- Damages related to anticompetitive conducts.
- Advice on fair trade, unfair competition and consumer protection.
- Legal representation in administrative and judicial proceedings related to fair trade and consumer protection.
- Advice on communication with consumers.