Business Law and Corporate Practice
The Firm provides advice on the most diverse legal issues of the current business world, and in particular on complex corporate disputes, negotiations relating to mergers and acquisitions of companies and compliance with the regulations applicable to issues related to the daily business of modern companies.
- Incorporation and reform of companies and partnerships.
- Incorporation of companies abroad.
- Registration and Legal Representation of Foreign Companies.
- Corporate financing. Remittance of profits and capital repatriation.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Corporate Engineering. Legal Due Diligence. Stock purchase and sale.
- Local and international joint ventures.
- Organization of corporate groups. Holdings.
- Syndication of shares. Shareholders’ Agreements. Family protocols.
- Corporate disputes.
Commercial and business law
- Commercial, local and international, traditional and modern contracts.
- Organization of commercial franchises.
- Technology transfer and IT contracts.
- E-commerce and internet law.
- Big Data and regulation of the “internet of things”.
- Liability of Internet intermediaries.
- Antitrust law.
- Consumer protection law.